Monday, February 14, 2011

My Vacation - Part 1

Last 3 weeks, me and my dad decided to go to province to visit my grandma. We'll be staying at one of our relatives in Socorro, Oriental Mindoro. We arrived at Batangas city port around 5:30 am and bought our ticket scheduled for 6:00. We've chosen supercat as it only takes around 45 minutes of travel time if I'm not mistaken.
People are lining up for their seat numbers
But around 5:45, the trip was cancelled due to some technical problems and will resume at 8:30. We refunded the ticket and went to RORO (roll-on/roll-off) port for the 6:30 trip (it takes approx. 2-3 hrs). Vessels here are bigger since its designed to carry wheeled cargo like trucks, automobiles, buses, etc.


we traveled thru one of besta's ship
 We reached Calapan city at exactly 10am and headed to Socorro (thru van) for another 2 hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment