Friday, January 21, 2011

Peanuts anyone??


One of my cousin came over my place yesterday to cook his favorite snack (he lives in a dormitory). And as usual for the last 4 months, he’s been eating peanuts (as the title says). I asked him, why do you like peanuts? He said, “I just like them, I do, but at least I’m eating something good instead of just chips”. Well, for me, peanuts gives you pimples, so I avoided eating to much of it. I would rather become fat eating chips than having pimples all over my face. But you can overlook those things because of its benefits, and not to mention its cholesterol-free (ow, really??). Peanuts are one of the "food for the brain", so nutritious that it affects your blood pressure (so old ones be aware, remember the tv ad, bawal ang pork, ang beans....).

By the way, he cooked 2 kgs and added honey to it (no garlic and salt added). After that he packed it on empty plastic containers.


So why don’t you try one now, or just buy from the supermarket. I would advise you to eat it a day before your exam or while you study (trust me it really helps a lot). Any kind of nuts will do except coconuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment